Wednesday, October 28, 2009

How to get back on track?

Dear friends,

I have gone back to not eating.

I'm having a terrible time.

We have no funds for my treatment (ie therapy, meds, etc.). I would like to take anxiety meds AND go to therapy weekly. I'm not sure I will be able to do either one.

I'm treading water, doggie-paddle style, and I don't know how much longer I will be able to withstand the tides......

I feel like I'm struggling to recover. Alone.

I wish I had better news to share.

I'm simply so anxious. I don't know what to do with my feelings. I don't have the skills to cope. Eating brings up my feelings. I hate my feelings. I feel that I don't have a right to feel or to have wants or needs.....and it's confusing and scary. And I've always been able to swallow my anger...when I eat, it begins to seep out and sometimes it explodes....

I'm sorry that I haven't written for a while. I will try to update more soon.

Bracha Tova



"Courage is not the towering oak that sees storms come and go; it is the fragile blossom that opens in the snow."
Alice M. Swaim

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to here things aren't going well I hope things get better soon.
    It may pay to also post at Frum Support they are a very carrying and supportive group.
    Kol Tuv,
    Aba

    ReplyDelete